A chance to remember

12:18 AM


❝ Abu Hurayrah narrated that the Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said, “A prayer in this mosque of mine is a thousand times greater than a prayer in other than it, except for the Masjid al-Haram.” [Sahih Bukhari; Sahih Muslim] 
I was very excited to come to Makka and perform sala in Masjid Al- Haram. Glad my companions are also excited to pray there. I mean everybody would be very excited, for sure. Anyway, when we came in hotel, we didn't rest or have a nap. We immediately prepared ourselves and went there to pray and perform 'UMRAH. Alhamdulillah! It was amazing even though it is tiring. But I never thought of any negativity (emotionally and physically) 


❝ Rasulullah (BPH) is reported to have said; "whoever offers one prayer in my Masjid (Masjid Nabawi) shall receive the reward equivalent to thousand prayer offered in other Mosques except the sacred Mosque of Makkah", "Whoever performs forty prayers with congregation in my Masjid, without missing any prayer, he would be free from Hellfire and punishment and he shall be free from hypocrisy. 
SubhanaAllah. I thought I will never have a chance to visit Madina. Because we thought we can not extend our return flight. Mother-in-law booked us on October 9, 2014 and the last Jamarat of Hajj is on October 7, 2014. There's a huge lack of time. But to accept the risk, I and hubby decided to travel with my Aunt Aklima back to Madina. Whatever happens its Qadar. Alhamdulillah, Hubby support me in everything I want. He knew that I am very obsessed to visit Madinah and meet my old friends. "Thanks to hubby for the warm support!"



The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said: “He who purifies himself at his home and comes to Masjid Quba and offers two rakats therein, will be rewarded the reward of an Umrah (lesser pilgrimage).” [Sunan ibn Majah] 

And fin'lly, mother-in-law messaged us. saying that we have a chance to extend our return flight. The Saudia airlines approved our request. But we must pay, as usual. Nothing's free in this world. When everything was settled. I had the chance to pray in Masjid Quba with the Aunt and hubby. Alhamdulillah. I actually visit every noble places in Madina. Prayed two rak'at in Rawdah at the Masjid An Nabawi, visit the Qubr of the as sahabiin and went to Jabal Uhud and many more. Alhamdulillah! It was an amazing long stay in Madina. <3




You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Facebook

Tweets