1 Month inside my bag

4:57 AM



Assalamu Alaykum ladies!


Uhmm, I just thought of sharing my 1 month inside my cute little Lacoste bag.

Wet tissue- I really need this! Specially in Malls or Restaurants comfort room. Because most of the CR here in Ph do not have waters to wash up. I think you know what I mean.
S&R Mandaluyong

Wallet- Cards and cash depository. Hahaha
From my sister

BDO passbook- As a business woman, I need to check my bank transaction.

Phone wallet- obviously. For our dearest smart phone's safety.
SM Baguio

Business card- As I've said I'm a business woman.

It's Judy time Palette / Lip Balm / Mac LipstickUD black eyeliner / Mac face powder / RT brush- For retouching, as usual.. Lol
MAC at MOA
Watsons

Lacoste Bag- I LOVE this small shoulder bag! So perfect for me. Easy to bring and very light.









You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Facebook

Tweets