Ramadan favorites

9:06 PM

Assalamu Alaykum..

I would love to share my Ramadan favorites. The things I love, the activities that I always do in this month and the food I always eat. :-p

1. I read Qur'an every after the daily 5x prayer a day. A maximum of 8 pages. My goal is to finish reading Qur'an 2x in the month of Ramadan. This Qur'an I received from a follower in instagram.
2. I have two mukna. One for the daily 5x prayer and the other one for tarawih. I always do this every Ramadan. Preparing all the things I need for sala.
3. I actually do not use my tasbih always, 'cause sometimes I prefer my tiny fingers to count.
4. Athkar. This book is very useful. We need this book as a pocketbook.
5. This is the only perfume that I really like the scent. Not too strong. I use this every time I pray. Thanks to hubby!

6. I started reading this book this month. And it has an amazing message for the women.
7. Sewak. What the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) uses. I use this when I sometimes 
8. One of the yummiest salmon in can that I've tried. I eat this when I'm too late for suhoor or not in a mood to cook. haha
9. Another rush meal for suhoor or iftar.
10. This tea is a must have in your list! 

I forgot to include my favorite Qur'an reciters. Al- Shaykh Abdulaziz Salih Az Zahrani and Hani Rifai. MashaAllah I super love listening to their voices reciting the holy Qur'an. I play it when I want to relax my mind and I want a peaceful environment. 






You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Facebook

Tweets