Eid Celebration

8:54 PM

Salam. I want to re-post this Eid Celebration, because I accidentally removed it.

* July 17, 2015 *

So it's Eid and everyone is excited to have a memorable family bonding or friends out.

One day before Eid. I was really sad and frustrated because I can't have my Eid with my family in Baguio City for the 2nd time. Unfortunately, because of my hubby's schedule in school. "Super lungkot ko!" But alhamduulillah, at midnight and on the day of Eid, I received greeting messages from my family & friends, that actually made me feel relieved.

These ladies with me are my cousins and sister-in-laws. They are the one who made my Eid special <3 and of course my husband.


The undecided place.























Art in Island is located at Cubao Quezon City. We discovered this place from a friend of mine. hehehe! This place is really an amazing place! It features 3D art where you are allowed to touch it, feel it and many times of making crazy poses with the arts. 

This place is colorful and the sizes of the arts are amazing! What I really like about this place is it makes you creative and think on how and what is the best pose for a certain art. hehehe! It's also challenging, because you need to get the right angle for the photo, being unique & creative in posing and not being inside other people's photo. But don't worry, there is a photo point that will help you figure out where to take the shot and some sample picture that is posted in the wall to give you an idea. All you have to do is to prepare yourself for a unique pose. hehehe

Hope you enjoy it!
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Facebook

Tweets